Wednesday, December 22, 2010

$$$$



Money is always tight around the holidays, got to get the family something, (by the way my family is huge, 14 direct members to buy gifts for)... And with me paying double rent on two shops, utilities, gas, dog food, those little fun emergency expenses that pop up when you dont need em like ants in your kitchen... its hard to have any money left over for 'yours truly'. But i scrounged around today, found a few bucks i had stowed away for a rainy day and got myself my born free 3 ticket. Now i dont think i believe in karma the way that most people do, but i do believe that the intentions behind something kinda help you out or hold you back to a smaller extent. for example the guy who won the panhead last year just happened to buy one of the last few tickets the day of the show, ironic. I wouldn't say i have a good chance of winning, but i would say i have a better chance then last year. Hey im on my way up!

No comments:

Post a Comment